[Gambas-user] docs

Ken Schrock kschrock at ...149...
Sun Jun 8 13:44:36 CEST 2003

I still use the NT 3.1 beta SDK and Win95 beta SDK docs
(when absolutely necessary, not often anymore)
As all the later ones were so very ugly

But VB, at one time (1.0 to ???)
Had two text files, one with Win API declares
And one with declares of all the VB functions and methods
Would be nice to have something like that here for this
But again, I don't  know how much VB's changed