[Gambas-user] Exec

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Jun 6 22:09:38 CEST 2003

On Friday 06 June 2003 18:52, Ken Schrock wrote:
> Ok, there is a whole section of docs I am missing
> Where exactly do you find doc on .Kill ?
> Benoit also talked about .Raise and .Watch
> Which I also have no reference for

Prior to this afternoon, the only place to find out about any component
classes' member subs and functions was to look in Component Explorer, in this
case under the "gb" component.  Now I've got them up on the wiki:

http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/Gambas/GambasIndexByCategory#gb_Core_Classes

http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/Gambas/GambasComponentGbProcess

That's what this is all about, getting all the documentation together in one
searchable place.

Rob