[Gambas-user] Gambas help files

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Jun 6 18:43:37 CEST 2003

On Friday 06 June 2003 01:55, Jochen Georges wrote:
> in my opinion that wiki should become the central information-complex of
> gambas.

Thanks, that's heavy praise coming from someone who put together what's been
the most useful Gambas documentation page so far ;)

> i would apreciate that only subscribed members can edit the wiki.
> so one can see who changed which content.

Not a bad idea, I added an account for myself as a test.  You can do the same
but I haven't figured out how to automatically add accounts to the web
server's .htpasswd file yet.  Maybe I need to make an "add password" CGI.

> rob, will you do the admin work for this wiki?

I already am actually ;)  Binara is the company I work for and own half of.  I
put the wiki there rather than on kudla.org because kudla.org is running off
of my cable modem and binara.com is on a T1 which should be more than enough
for wiki work as long as I don't get slashdotted ;)

Rob