[Gambas-user] Gambas help files

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Jun 6 18:39:14 CEST 2003

On Friday 06 June 2003 00:59, Ken Schrock wrote:
> Impressive from every angle, particularly speed completed
> What other chunks do you currenly envision, if any?

The "How do I...." is a big missing part, and a lot of that can be filled in
short term by linking to theeasygambasdoku (which I'll start working on today
or over the weekend.)  I think maybe making tutorials out of one of the
example apps might be a good thing too.

But anything that anyone wants to add is as simple as hitting the edit link,
adding a link to a page that doesn't exist and then clicking on that link
when you're done editing.... don't be too afraid of messing up because all
the revisions are tracked in RCS (as with most wikis.)

Rob