[Gambas-user] Gambas help files

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Jun 6 01:46:50 CEST 2003

On Thursday 05 June 2003 14:15, Jochen Georges wrote:
> wiki is cool.
> http://linuxwiki.de/Gambas
> feel free to write there (in english?!)

I've been there, but figured it was meant to be in German. I actually have
already started a wiki, though there's not too much out there at the moment
(just the contents of the Gambas Encyclopedia converted to wiki format using
a perl script I wrote, and it probably needs some cleaning up) but here it
is:

http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki

I don't know whether it'll require a login to edit pages, but if it does,
GambasUser/GambasUser should do it.  I'm working on at least getting the
index by category working right this evening.

Rob