[Gambas-user] A couple of questions

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Jun 4 04:05:28 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 03 June 2003 22:13, Ken Schrock wrote:
> > would be useful.  Maybe it's possible already (like the Qt emit macro)
> > and I just don't know about it.
> Ok, sounds like a hint...

It was more of a hint to Benoit since he wrote the Gambas Qt interface.  I was
hoping maybe there was already some functionality like this in Gambas (since
Qt supports it) and I just didn't know about it :)

> Is the Qt emit call synchronous or asynchronous?
> (SendMessage is synchronous, PostMessage asynchronous)

Asynchronous, as are all Qt signals as far as I know.

> Can I call it from Gambas somehow?

That's what I'm hoping to find out myself ;)

Rob