[Gambas-user] A couple of questions

Ken Schrock schrockk at ...137...
Tue Jun 3 23:35:06 CEST 2003

Can I "send" an event? (like Win PostMessage)
i.e. Can I call Button1_Click() if I have no sub (code) for it?
(more useful real things would be select something in a listbox
 or perhaps drop down the list in a combo box programmatically)
If so how? (It is often helpful to do this asynchronous)

How does the grid control work?
The component explorer shows how to extract a cell
But no way I can see to set a cell contents
(I can't even make it show the grid)

I see people ask for MDI things
Why wouldn't the tabstrip work for this type of thing?
Spreadsheets and browsers both use this paradigm now
It seems neater and more organized than MDI

--
Using Lindows