[Gambas-user] Created a Forum for Gambas

Ahmad Kamal eng_ak at ...200...
Mon Jul 28 20:22:19 CEST 2003

At 05:12 AM 7/28/2003, you wrote:

>On Saturday 26 July 2003 03:34, Volker Schmid wrote:
> > After 30 days we get some advertising on this list. To prevent this I have
> > to pay 10$ for three moths. I think everyone can use a popup-blocker (or
> > use Opera 7.11. I use Opera on Mandrake 9.1 and it is great). Some
> > advertising, I think, is ok to get a free forum.
>
>If the ads bother people, I can certainly set up phpboard or something on the
>same site as the Gambas-wiki.  I'd like to see people continue to bring
>technical questions here though, so we don't have to look in two different
>archives to find answers to our questions.  Granted it's not as visible as a
>forum (sourceforge needs a better interface to their mailing lists) but Linux
>is kinda built by people on mailing lists ;)

Totally agree, I personally prefer to read this stuff on my mailbox, and
not on a forum. A perfect solution IMHO would be a forum that has a mail
interface as well, i.e. mail get sync'ed with web interface, wherever u
post. Don't know if this is possible though