[Gambas-user] Control arrays

Fabien BODARD Gambasfr at ...11...
Mon Jul 21 17:53:48 CEST 2003

Le Lundi 21 Juillet 2003 04:55, Rob a écrit :
> On Sunday 20 July 2003 22:45, Nelson Ferraz wrote:
> > It would be interesting to treat containers as collections, allowing
> > constructs like:
> >   FOR EACH f IN Form
> >     PRINT (f.name)
> >   NEXT
> > It doesn't seem to work, though.
>
> However, Form inherits Window which inherits Container, and Container has a
> "Children" property.... which I think you can iterate over.
>
> I wonder if I could include an "inherited members" section on each page....
> hmmm.
>
> Rob

Hi,

There is another way ...
With this :

Public Image1 as Collection[]
Public Const Zone_Size as Integer = 60
Public Sub New()
Dim i as integer
Dim j as integer
Dim obj as Image
For i = 0 to 2
  For j = 0 to 2
    Obj = New Image(Me) as "Image1"
    Obj.Move (i * Zone_Size, j * Zone_Size, Zone_Size, Zone_Size)
    Image1.Add(Obj)
  Next
Next

end

So you can Manage the Image properties by :
Image1[3] .Picture = Picture["img/cross.png"]

And the events by :

Public Sub Image1_Click()
End

With gambas we can emulate the vb controle usual use.

Gambas is really today the beginning of a new powered basic implementation, in
the little world of the good programming linguages.

Fabien BODARD