[Gambas-user] Control arrays

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...2...
Mon Jul 21 00:08:42 CEST 2003

Le Dimanche 20 Juillet 2003 23:05, Ahmad Kamal a écrit :
> hi all,
>
> 	I am currently writing a TicTacToe game on GB. I already wrote it on VB,
> so it's a matter of porting. The game of course consists of 9 identical
> squares, in VB I made a control array. I know GB misses one, how can I do
> something like:
>
> for i =1 to 10
> 	label(i).forecolor=vbGreen
> next

No control arrays, but controls can be put in the same group. Do you see the
(Group) property in the IDE property sheet ?

Every control in the same group has the same event handlers. The prefix of
these event handlers is the name of the group.

This is explained in one of the tips of the days... that you can translate
into arabic too ;-)

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...