[Gambas-user] announce: PVRec 0.1

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat Jul 19 02:52:38 CEST 2003

I don't know if gambas-user is the place to mention projects we've released
using Gambas, but since this is my first I figured I would.

PVRec is basically a simple graphical interface to the Hauppauge WinTV PVR
USB.  It takes the stream of MPEG data from the pvrusb driver, and splits it
out to your choice of file and/or mplayer simultaneously.  You can stop and
start saving and watching at any time, independent of each other.

Obviously it's only useful to those people with this particular device but I
think it's a pretty nifty proof of concept of what you can do with Gambas and
a few pipes.  Like all graphical Gambas projects, it's GPL'ed.

More info here:

http://www.kudla.org/index.php?wl_mode=more&wl_eid=24

Sorry about my choice of screenshot for those easily offended; it's just what
I happened to be capturing while I was testing.

Rob