[Gambas-user] GAMBAS stable release

Paul Gardner-Stephen gardners at ...193...
Tue Jul 15 03:39:11 CEST 2003

Hi Benoit,

> Did you try to compile the last version of Gambas on a big-endian
> platform?

I am about to try 0.62 today if I get the time.  I am somewhat busy these
days :/

> Elsewhere, you are right. I think I will make a CVS of Gambas for the
> 1.0 version, so that some people can port it to other platforms.
Goodo :)

> But I think I will keep the unstable version on my hard disk, because I
> change too many internal things at the moment !

Okay.  It would still be nice if you push each 0.x version onto the cvs
tree when it is released though.

> As for the Windows version, I'm not interested in doing such a job, but
I don't blame you ;)

> I will help anybody else who wants to do it.
:) Any enthusiastic volunteers?

Paul.