[Gambas-user] GAMBAS stable release

Paul Gardner-Stephen gardners at ...193...
Mon Jul 14 03:34:23 CEST 2003

Hi,

I think an important step if you are going to make a stable release is that
you do make the move to CVS, so that you can easily track the concurrent
versions, and push bug fixes from one to another as appropriate.

Besides that I think it would be good, but okay to wait for the next version,
to get the endianness problems resolved to get good cross-platform support.  I
think this cross-platform support is an important feature of GAMBAS which has
not been fully exploited yet.  Having someone make a Windows version would be
an excellent step forward in this area.

Paul.