[Gambas-user] Re: gambas-0.61 for qt-3.0.x

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Sat Jul 12 21:21:07 CEST 2003

Benoit Minisini schrieb:

>Le Mardi 8 Juillet 2003 21:35, vous avez écrit :
>

>>Salut Benoît,
>>
>>sorry to send you that
>>
>>the attached error happend on my SuSE 7.2 , KDE 2.2.2 , qt-3.0.5 and gcc
>>2.95.x
>>
>>I had a go with your 2 patched files copied to  ...../src/lib/qt
>>
>>amicalement
>>
>>Charlie
>>

>Hi, Charlie,
>
>Here is a patch that should solve your problem.
>Tell me if it works with qt 3.0.
>
>Regards,

Salut Benoît,

thanks the patch is OK, make finished without ERROR.

But make install don't finish not properly while creating library info
(see attachement)

I configured without kde (running kde 2.2.2) without pgsql (no devel
installed)
I thing for a box with kde3 it will run.

amicalement

Charlie