[Gambas-user] Let's make a stable release of Gambas

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...2...
Tue Jul 8 15:47:14 CEST 2003

Le Mardi 8 Juillet 2003 13:17, Dimitri Bellini a écrit :
> Hi Benoit
> 	i try with Gambas 0.61 the new function for collect from RS232 "OPEN
> "/dev/ttyS0" FOR WRITE WATCH AS #hPort" but is the same as previus version.
> Thanks in advance
> Dimitri
>
> PS: I use MDK 9.1 and Project Dialog seems work well :-)
> I prefer The old Style icon ....

What does not work exactly ? If the previous version, this line didn't
compile. Now it compiles, but what's wrong then ?

I tested this feature by watching one of my opened virtual terminals.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...