[Gambas-user] gambas 0.60 Mandrake RPM's and a patch

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Jul 7 22:43:37 CEST 2003

On Monday 07 July 2003 16:31, F.J. Cruz wrote:
> I can navigate my home directory, but not select it to put my new project
> in it, like you can see in the attached screenshot.

Aha.  Notice how your home directory has the Gambas logo on it instead of a
folder.  It sounds like your home directory itself got marked as a
gambas-project somehow (probably a file called .project sitting in it.)  If
you rename that file I bet the problem goes away.

Rob