[Gambas-user] gambas 0.61

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...2...
Sun Jul 6 00:22:07 CEST 2003

Hi world,

You can download gambas 0.61 at the web site.

This version allows you to use any Gambas executable as a library, with the
new USE instruction. I have created a quick & dirty InputBox for that.

How does it work ? As I said in a previous e-mail !

  USE "InputBox"

  IF NOT InputBox("Text", "Give me a text") THEN
    PRINT InputBox.Data
  ENDIF

See ChangeLog for more details.

Endianess management has been improved too. Now Gambas interpreter can run a
class compiled on another system with a different endianess.

Solaris users should try to test it and report me the problems...

You can specify if you want to open a file with LITTLE or BIG endian data
encoding. See ChangeLog too.

Enjoy it !

--
Benoit Minisini