[Gambas-user] Dealing with columnview widget and accessing component in a form

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...2...
Tue Jul 1 14:24:52 CEST 2003

Le Mardi 1 Juillet 2003 11:09, tester gpl a écrit :
> hi,

Hi,

>    I'm requesting your help, because i'm facing some problems when i want
> to use the columnview widget. I didn't find how to add text in the column
> of my choice. i can add text in the first column by doing
> columview.add(index,text) but i didn't find how to add text in the second,
> third, ... column. I've read in a previous post that we have to use
> ColumnView.Item[ColumnIndex] = "Text" but it doesn't work :-\

It works, I use it in the IDE ! What do you mean by "it doesn't work" ?

Try that :

  clvTest.Add("A", "Hello")
  clvTest["A"][1] = "World"
  clvTest["A"][2] = "!"

>    My second problem is when i want to access to a component situated in a
> form, from another module or another class. I thought it would be something
> like FMain.columview.add(index,text) for example, but it seems like it's
> not the good way.

You must check the "Form controls are public" option in the project properties
dialog.

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...