[Gambas-user] Objects on a Form II

Fabien BODARD abidoo.too at ...11...
Thu Jan 30 00:35:38 CET 2003

Le Mercredi 29 Janvier 2003 23:19, Charlie a écrit :
> Salut Benoit and all gambas - mailers,
>
> I still looking for a possibiliety to access to the objects on a Form.
> In the IDE it is made by scanning the *.form file, but is it possible to
> do it
> in a program ?
> Like Form.objects or something like that.
> I need to access to the form.object.proberties.
>
> amicalement
>
> charlie

Salut
It's really simple !!!

Form is a container and a control
so look at the container properti in the componant explorer

''//
Dim hControl as Control
Dim Counter as Integer

For Each hControl in Me.Children
   Counter = Counter + 1
   Print hControle.With
Next
Message.Info ("There is " & str(Counter) & "Control in this Form")

END

Fabien