[Gambas-user] Mousepointer

BODARD Fabien abidoo.too at ...11...
Sun Jan 26 21:50:35 CET 2003

Le Samedi 25 Janvier 2003 18:33, Charlie a écrit :
> Benoît Minisini schrieb:
> >Look at Application.Busy
>
>     I found out
>
> Application.Busy = TRUE ' sets the Watch Mousepointer
>
> Application.Busy = FALSE ' sets the Default Mousepointer
>
> Are there other possiblities to set different Mousepointers
>
> amicalement
> Charlie
>
> PS even in Gambas .... 0.41 Application.Busy isn't mentioned.

Salut
Application.busy is for the long process( show a clock)

sub...first()
   INC application.busy   'increment application.busy (  =1)
   ....      'your process
	sub ... second()
	   INC application.busy  'increment application.busy (  =2)
	   ...    'your second subprocess
	   DEC Application.Busy     'decrement application.busy  ( =1)
	END SUB
   DEC Application.Buzy     ''decrement application.busy  ( =0)
END SUB

if Application.busy = 0 then mouse.pointer = std pointer

if Application.busy > 0 then mouse.pointer = clock pointer

with this system, your application is busy while all process ans sub process
are worked.

The exemple code  is not a really gb code... it's juste to see the
application.busy work.

to change a pointer on a control...

Control.Mouse = Mouse.pointer

set the control -> mouse property   at    mouse ->(selected pointer)

but i don't know if we can actually create owns pointer with the qt componant.

fabien