[Gambas-user] gambas 0.43 and QT 3.1

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jan 21 21:32:32 CET 2003

Hi everybody,

The Gambas source packages contains QT generated moc files for Qt 3.0x.

This is a stupid thing I did, because these moc files are not regenerated when
compiling with Qt 3.1, and so the compilation fails.

I will fix this problem as soon as possible.

A workaround is to simply remove any moc files (their names are moc*.cpp) in
the following source directories: lib/qt, lib/qt/ext, lib/qt/editor, and
lib/qt/kde, and to recompile Gambas. Everything should work fine !

Sorry for that inconvenience.

--
Benoît Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...