[Gambas-user] Menu Editor

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Sun Jan 19 23:08:21 CET 2003

Benoît Minisini schrieb:

>Le Dimanche 19 Janvier 2003 21:36, Charlie a écrit :
>

>>Salut Benoit,
>>
>>in Menue - editor if uncheck Enabled dosn't work ( Version 0.42 )
>>
>>Charlie
>>

>Hi Charlie,
>
>When you write to this mailing-list, you are not just talk to me, but all the
>people on the mailing-list.
>
>Could you be clearer in your bug description, please ?

Salut Benoit,

what I tried to say, was :
If you disable ( uncheck enable) a menu entry in the menueditor that has
no effect you run the programm.

But now I have another problem with the menueditor:

If I try to add one more menu entry to the FMain.form (is attached, but
only a part of the programm and as this not runable, but you can test
the effect), the IDE crashes.

Charlie

PS still on 0.42