[Gambas-user] gambas-0.43

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jan 19 21:54:45 CET 2003

Hi everybody,

I have just released the 0.43 version.

This version is intended for who are interested in writing components for
gambas, especially the database component !

To do that, you must be able to program in C and/or C++.

These people will find in this version a fully commented gb.example component.
I invite them to read them carefully to understand how to write a component.

A component "talks" with the interpreter by a interface (a set of function).
This set of functions is not documented yet, but there is a lot of examples
of their use in all components. This documentation will be written soon
(hum... in one or two weeks)

I have created a developer mailing-list at the followind address:

Those who are interested in helping me to develop the database component are
welcome to this list.

--
Benoît Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...