[Gambas-user] groups of radiobuttons

BODARD Fabien abidoo.too at ...11...
Thu Jan 16 21:44:27 CET 2003

Le Jeudi 16 Janvier 2003 20:28, Jochen Georges a écrit :
> hello gambas-gourmets
>
> i want to have two independent groups of radiobuttons on one form.
> i don't know how to do that :-(
>
> thanks for any hint.
>
> beste gruesse
> jochen

Hello jochen

I've put your new revised version in place

For your problem...

place your radio in two différent container... and give a name at each goup in
the group property (it give a common address for the event ex:
group_click()...etc)

see my simple example

to know the control where you have clicked : use the last command(Last.Value
Last = last control used as control)

that's all

Fabien