[Gambas-user] Test on Woody 3.0

Jean-Marc Varvenne jean-marc.varvenne at ...27...
Mon Jan 13 21:49:02 CET 2003

Benoît Minisini wrote:

>Le Lundi 13 Janvier 2003 13:51, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
>

>>Le Dimanche 12 Janvier 2003 23:55, Jean-Marc Varvenne a écrit :
>>

>>>Hello Benoît,
>>>
>>>I'm facing an error while compiling Gambas 0.42:

>>>What can I do ?
>>>Thanks.
>>>
>>>Jean-Marc
>>>

>Second try, with less english fault I hope... :-)
>
>Could you send me the exact ./configure command you typed and its resulting
>output ?

Hello ,

thanks to Jochen, suggesting me to 'apt-get install libqt3-mt-dev', I do
not need to include the '--with-qt-*' clauses anymore.
But the error still araises.

I ./configure (d)  without any clause (see attached file
configure_results) and made it (see make_results).

Any guess ?

Friendly,
Jean-Marc