[Gambas-user] here my first TRY for Jürgens Docu

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Sun Jan 12 18:14:28 CET 2003

NN schrieb:

>Hallo Charlie,
>
>The missunderstanding remains :(.
>It's JOCHEN's project NOT mine. !!!
>What you read was just a RE to Jochen's publication
>of HIS Doku-start.
>
>Thanks a lot for explaining on ToMySQL , few minutes ago I downloaded
>the 0.3 version but i'm unhappy because i deinstalled gambas 0.40pre2,
>which works on my SuSE9 and tried the new 0.42 which still doesn't work.
>But I think the problem will be solved soon.
>
>Another question by the way: How to distribute the data-dir of mysql on
>more than one directory ?

Sorry , I started with mySQL with this project. I read only things
concernig my aktuell problems.
SuSE normaly  disttribute in /usr/share/doc/packages/'name_of_package'
(in your case mysql), manuals in pdf and html.
But mySQL.de or com is also a good adresse.

>regards juergen

One more time again. Sorry Jochen
Charlie