[Gambas-user] here my first TRY for Jürgens Docu

NN heinpol at ...5...
Sun Jan 12 17:13:48 CET 2003

Hallo Charlie,

The missunderstanding remains :(.
It's JOCHEN's project NOT mine. !!!
What you read was just a RE to Jochen's publication
of HIS Doku-start.

Thanks a lot for explaining on ToMySQL , few minutes ago I downloaded
the 0.3 version but i'm unhappy because i deinstalled gambas 0.40pre2,
which works on my SuSE9 and tried the new 0.42 which still doesn't work.
But I think the problem will be solved soon.

Another question by the way: How to distribute the data-dir of mysql on
more than one directory ?

regards juergen