[Gambas-user] woody likes gambas 0.42

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Jan 11 14:15:16 CET 2003

Le Samedi 11 Janvier 2003 08:39, Jochen Georges a écrit :
> hi benoit
>
> gambas 0.42 runs under woody.
>
> but: (just very little stuff)
> 1 - when i close gambas the property-editor and the toolbox stay
> alive
> 2 - the mascot ignores the preferences, it starts everytime
>
> beste gruesse
> jochen

For the first problem, see my previous answer to Marco : it should come
from qt-3.0.3.

The problem can be solve in the IDE by explicitely destroy windows.

In the Project.module file, add the following at the Close() function after
the "SaveRecent" call at line 220.

  TRY ToolForm.Delete
  TRY ExplorerForm.Delete
  TRY FindForm.Delete
  TRY GambasForm.Delete

and recompile the IDE : make an executable, and copy the 'gambas' executable
file from the IDE source directory to the 'bin' directory of gambas
installation.

As for the mascot, I think it is a bug of mine. I'm going to check...

Benoît Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...