[Gambas-user] Column View / CVTest

Nigel GERRARD nigel at ...38...
Tue Jan 7 14:34:25 CET 2003

Charlie,

I have just checked this out and true to your word it does not work on 0.40.

However, it does seem okay on 0.41!!

Nigel

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charlie" <karl.reinl at ...9...>
To: "gambas-user" <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 12:11 AM
Subject: [Gambas-user] Column View / CVTest

Salut Benoit,

I have a Stack Overflow in the Column View or a problem to use it correctly.
I stript out the part which read out the Data  and shows them in the
Column View.
The File has 41 rows + a header, when I stop (the field with the N°) at
34 all is right, but raise the N° to 35
and push the [Read CVTest.txt] Button,  my Gambas (0.40 ditn't yet
update) crashes .
Is it a 0.40 problem, a problem of my System, do i use the Column View
not in the right way or has the
Column View this problem.

To figure it out, I send you and to all you other guys my CVTest.zip .
Please let me know about.

amicalement
Charlie

PS:If somebody can't detache it from his bundled eM at ...54..., please let me
know, I will send it direct.