[Gambas-user] Humm want help please

na2492 at ...9... na2492 at ...9...
Fri Feb 28 14:07:01 CET 2003

>Le Vendredi 28 Février 2003 10:40, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
>
>Salut
>
>I've a probleme with process class
>
>I dont't undertand why the write event don't raise with some program like

>penggy(the error event work as good)
>
>But when i type the same command in shell it have an output..
>
>fabien

Salut Fabien,

if have it right understood. Process_Write brings back what is written fron
the program to the Stdout and Process_Error what ist written to StdErr .

If you look to examples/Console mostly what came back at Process_Error is the
prompt, and I dont think thats an Error.

amicalement
Charlie
* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *