[Gambas-user] /examples/Console

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Feb 22 11:55:08 CET 2003

Le Vendredi 21 Février 2003 20:49, Charlie a écrit :
> Salut Benoit,
>
> some quetions about GPL and /examples/Console.
>

> 1. I ditn't found any trance of GPL in /examples/Console, I want  to use
> partes (big) of the project.
> Can you take it under GPL ?
>
> 2. What is nessecery to take a project under GPL.
>
> amicalement
> Charlie

1. Examples are part of the Gambas project that is GPL, so they are GPL.

2. Read the GNU licence carefully to know that :-) But if you want to
   take the examples, that are just examples, just do what you want.

   And if you improve them, it will be cool to send them me back so that
   I add them to Gambas !

Benoît Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...