[Gambas-user] gambas-0.44.2

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Feb 21 11:50:44 CET 2003

Hi everybody,

I have just made a gambas-0.44.2 package at
http://gambas.sourceforge.net/gambas-0.44.2.tar.gz

I have succeeded in installing Mandrake 9.0, SuSE 8.1 and RedHat 8.0 on my new
Shuttle box !

Here is the result... :-)

This package compiles on my REDHAT 8.0 box, except for the KDE component. You
should pass --disable-kde-component to the configure script.

RedHat 8.0 is a strange Linux distribution... When you compile C++ shared
libraries, you must link a gcc libraries that is automatically added on SuSE
and Mandrake. Why ? Mystery... But now, it works...

This package compiles on SuSE 8.1. The Kde directories are now correctly
detected, but the KDE component does not compile, as for RedHat.

This package compiles on my Mandrake 9.0, but I have yet no ideas for the Xlib
crash on other Mandrake 9.0 boxes.

Try it and tell me...

--
Benoît Minisini