[Gambas-user] gambas-0.44-1

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Feb 18 23:01:14 CET 2003

Le Mardi 18 Février 2003 08:45, bpiadm a écrit :
> Bonjour Benoit,
>
> I cant-t compile this version with RedHat 8.0. I have always the same pb :
>
> _UnwindGetIP missing ...
>
> I execute ./configure with --disable-db-component, because il have only
> mysql installed and not postgregre.
>
> How can we help you to debug on redhat ???
>
> Bernard

GRRRRFFZZZZ @!#$* !!!

I have just received my new computer (a Shuttle with an AMD Athlon XP 2000+,
256 Mb RAM, 80 Go Disk, VIA motherboard).

Alas, if the MAndrake 9.0 installs on it perfectly, the RedHAT 8.0 has many
problems. The video card is not recognized, there are strange bugs in config
tools. I think I should buy VMWare if I want to compile Gambas directly on a
RedHAT...

To help me, you can use the nm command on /usr/lib/qt-3.0.5/lib/libqt-mt.so.3
and send me the result, so that I compare with my own qt lib.

If you know how to do that, you can replace the -fno-exceptions flag in the
./configure.in file by -fexceptions, and try to recompile. Because I'm not
sure if the default is -fno-exceptions or the contrary !

Benoît Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...