[Gambas-user] More help with converting

Joseph Montanez xingotiger at ...67...
Sat Feb 8 18:59:11 CET 2003

Ok So I think I know how to convert from numbers to letters but I am having
problems becuase I convert letters into numbers then back into letters
(interger and strings). Now I can gt a user to enter number and display then
as intergers in a textbox, but when I try adding the convert numbers to the
class I make:

mathvaribles(x,y) "and I set each textbox up as like x1, x2, y1 ect"
eq1 = mathvaribles(x1,y1)
The I try to print eq1 into a textbox, then I  i gotta convert it,
eq1 = IsNull(Str$(eq1))
Now I amready did public declaring and the instant constructor thing (i
think I did it right) yet when i run it, it gives me "-1" Can anyone help
me?

http://xingo.filetap.com/Domyhomework <--- the director in which the files
are in please look at them