[Gambas-user] news from TomySql

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Mon Feb 3 00:49:21 CET 2003

Salut,

set a new 'last source copy from TomySql.

1. Added Contextmenus to Database and Tables in Tree.
    (but not all have real Functions behind)

2. Found out a little more about mysql login system (I tried what
happend if I drop the mysql Database [yes you can]) and so I had to
change all access - function to mysql.

3. My sharetime to work on this projekt will be less for one or two
weeks (again zero), because I have importend paper stuff to do, so I
release this lastCopy in this state.

see you later, and have fun.

amicalement
Charlie

PS. don't forget Jochen, he's always pleased to get your hint for his page.