[Gambas-user] Application

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Sat Feb 1 00:11:49 CET 2003

Benoît Minisini schrieb:

>Le Vendredi 31 Janvier 2003 20:36, Charlie a écrit :
>

>>Salut Benoit,
>>
>>is it nessecery to have to different Applications one in gb and the
>>other in gb.qt ?
>>
>>regards Charlie
>>

>Yes.
>
>The Application class in gb.qt extends the Application class in gb by adding
>it new properties. I find this very powerful, don't you ?
>
>Regards,

May be you find it powerful, but it is not lined up, I mean have a
class/property in a library and find the same name for a class/property
in aother, thats seams suspect in the way you ask where can
two class/property in two
libraries existe without  (don'T know the word in english) collision.
charlie