[Gambas-user] ColumnView ColumnClick event never fires?

Olivier Coquet olivier at ...289...
Wed Dec 31 23:31:37 CET 2003

I confirm this thing

another bad deal is than column view is not capable to sort data as dates
correctly......

Maybe, it will be possible to define a colum ti be a date/time data type to
sort them correctly.

regards
Olivier