[Gambas-user] Gambas 0.74 rpm for Fedora core1

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Sun Dec 28 17:53:28 CET 2003

Olivier Coquet schrieb:

>can you explain me, i don't understand what you say about right and "w"

Salut,

I meant file or directory rights,  while talking rights
And 'w' I meant the writing-right on a file or directory.
You know 'ls -l'

this I wrote 22 Nov.

Salut,

 /opt/gambas/share/examples is still owned by root:root .

most examples run ( 'drwxr-xr-x') ,
but all network parts are 'drwxr--r--'
so if you try to load them, the IDE crash without any message ( if you are not
root)
If you start gambas from a konsole you get

Project.ReadProject.990: #43: Access forbidden

Thats right, but not good.
And it would be nice to have message from The IDE.

The IDE also crash if you try to open (after 'Open a Project') the
/opt/gambas/share/examples Folder.

I think  /opt/gambas/share/examples should have 'drwxrwxrwx'

Amicalement
Charlie

Benoît has fixt it , I think in 0.73 for his src- package

Amicalement
Charlie