[Gambas-user] Gambas 0.74 rpm for Fedora core1

Olivier Coquet olivier at ...289...
Sat Dec 27 16:44:47 CET 2003

I think it's a good idea, another way is to make a default dir in samples, and
if there is an executable project in this dir, it start when gambas is
launched, otherwise gambas start normaly......

regards
Olivier

PS: l'anglais n'est pas mon fort lol