[Gambas-user] Gambas 0.74 rpm for Fedora core1

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Dec 27 16:34:25 CET 2003

On Saturday 27 December 2003 14:50, Olivier Coquet wrote:
> Here is the i386 gambas rpm for fedora core 1
>
> http://stratoria.dynu.net:85/gambas-rpm/
>

> I hope than all peoples with fedora enjoy this !!!!!!
>
> Regards
> Olivier Coquet

I have a good idea :-)

If people could make some shell scripts that builds packages for Mandrake,
Fedora, SuSE, ... from a gambas project, it would be cool !

For example, on Mandrake: let's suppose that you have a gambas project named
MyGreatProgram, and that you generate with the previous script a package
named MyGreatProgram-1.0.0.noarch.rpm. This package will have dependencies on
gambas-1.0mdk.i586.rpm. So a simple urpmi MyGreatProgram will install exactly
what it is needed.

The shell scripts will be placed into the IDE source, and the IDE could
generate them by replacing some variables inside: project name, version,
component dependencies, and so on.

I can't do these scripts myself, because I don't know how to make RPMs, and I
have not enough time to learn it.

I think this will be great to have that for the 1.0. I'm looking for
volunteers ! (Olivier and Rob must feel being got at...)

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...