[Gambas-user] Gambas 0.74 rpm for Fedora core1

Olivier Coquet olivier at ...289...
Sat Dec 27 15:05:02 CET 2003

I've just installed on a fresh installed laptop computer with fedora core 1
and i've not noticed this msg ???????
are you sure you are on a fedora core 1 standard install ??????

regards
Olivier