[Gambas-user] Re: Escapes

Luke Cliff lcliff at ...284...
Thu Dec 25 11:28:34 CET 2003

I not sure of this, but perhaps the constant
is no longer constant... when asking for a conversion escape, gambas
seems to read the string in C not gambas and therefore no longer
constant when the escape is implemented, just a guess though
What's the error?, a way around is to write the escape character with
chr$() and append it to the rest of the string,but only if gambas IS
reading C.... but the bracket?  now I really don't have a clue, there is
no octal number for a bracket...try a space between "b" and "(" ...

Luke