[Gambas-user] Questions

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Dec 23 15:40:03 CET 2003

On Tuesday 23 December 2003 08:59, I wrote:
> It's in the new documentation, but of course there are other
> issues with the new documentation I need to work out (and in
> fact I need to re-export for 0.74 over the holidays.)

Lest anyone misinterpret that to think that the new component
documentation isn't available yet, in fact, it is:

http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/GambasTest/GambasComponent

and starting tomorrow, a much faster daily updated static version
(already out there but not current):

http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/static/GambasTest/GambasComponent.html

There are a number of serious problems with it still, like the
fact that the descriptive text attached to most of the classes
and symbols isn't added back in yet, just the raw usage info.

Rob