[Gambas-user] gambas 0.73 packages

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Dec 8 17:02:42 CET 2003

I have Mandrake 9.1/9.2 packages of 0.73 available.

http://www.kudla.org/index.php?wl_mode=more&wl_eid=41

I also re-generated the component docs for 0.73 and made a few of
Benoit's requested changes in the process (the most visible
being the addition of the Author line to the main component
pages.... which involved learning how to use iconv to convert
utf8 to iso-8859-1 ;) )

Example:
http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/GambasTest/GambasComponentSdl

In other news, I may get access to a Lindows 4.0 machine in the
next week or two and will try to learn how to make at least a
.deb file of the latest gambas, and if "Click'n'Run" uses a
different format than .deb now, then that too (they're like 7 or
8 versions behind right now.)  I occasionally have access to a
Suse box so I might try building RPM's on that too.

Rob