[Gambas-user] about process

Edward Hsu edward_cjhsu at ...253...
Tue Dec 2 01:09:13 CET 2003

Dear benoit,

Thanks for your e-mail.

I already sent the project in my last e-mail. That one is for  Gambas 0.70b. What I changed in 0.72 is to replace the Process_Write with Process_Read and the I use Line Input to read sData from #LAST as you mentioned me to do so.

The reason of sending you my project in 0.70b is to give you an idea of how it is working and then it will be easy for you to find out the bugs in Gambas' EXEC command.

Your work is really marvelous, I hope it will be the best tools in LINUX. Thanks.

Regards,

Edward