[Gambas-user] gambas-0.64a and Signal #11 problem

mephisto75 at ...20... mephisto75 at ...20...
Wed Aug 27 09:04:28 CEST 2003

On SuSE 8.2 Gambas 0.64a Compiled and installed perfectly with:
./configure
./make
./make install
There was "only" the Signal #11 Problem.
With the new Process.c
./configure OK
./make OK
./make install OK
But If you try to start it you get a Speicherzugriffsfehler (Segmentation Fault).
So without patch it works partly, with patch it does not run at all.
Does anybody else have this problem ?

Regards