[Gambas-user] Log

Rizky Tahara Shita rizky at ...225...
Tue Aug 26 04:33:24 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 26 August 2003 08:43, Rizky Tahara Shita wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 August 2003 20:39, Rob wrote:
> > On Wednesday 20 August 2003 04:43, Rizky Tahara Shita wrote:
> > > the problem is when it already scollup, i can not see the last log.. so
> > > i must scroll down with my mouse... how do i do in gambas to make that
> > > textarea will always show to the last log, so i do not need to click
> > > with my mouse to scroll down ?
> >
> > Take a look at this....
> >
> > http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/Gambas/GambasComponentQtTextAr
> >ea PosExport
> >
> > Rob
>
> i got this error when i accessed that site:
>
> ERROR
> The requested URL could not be retrieved

yeah.. i download the offline tutorial for the gambas in that site.. when i
extract it, the address should be /GambasComponentQtTextAreaPosExport.html
(CMIIW)
when i open it, the containt is like this:

TextArea.Pos
PROPERTY Pos AS Integer
Returns or sets the cursor position, in characters from the beginning of the
text.
Referenced by:
TextArea _(class)_

is that correct ??

if yes.. i've tried to add the statement in the button.. so when i pressed the
button after it write down to the textarea, i add the code:

Message.Info(textarea.pos)

but, it always raise the result 0 (zero)... so how do i make the textarea to
be scroll down automaticly ?

beside... the manual is a little bit confused me... 'coz the explaination not
much... (sorry to have a critic for the tutorial, it got take some time to
understand it, may be for a beginner like me it realy take a lot of time to
get understand)