[Gambas-user] Return from holidays !

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...2...
Sat Aug 23 22:20:19 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

I'm back from holidays.

I was...hem... happy to have almost 200 gambas mails to read, the
mailing-lists included. I tried to answer as many mails as possible.

Tomorrow, I will try to solve the boring crash of the interpreter on many
systems (the crash in 'uselocale').

Note: the sig 11 is only the signal number for a "segmentation fault", i.e. an
illegal memory access due to a bug somewhere.

I have to modify the web site to add a "gambas fundation" part too.

Next week, I'm going to know if I'm fire or not, and I will finish my move to
Paris. Then, I will start theatre from 04 Sep with a lot of job in the view.
So, I will be able to spend little time on gambas. I will just concentrate on
making a 1.0 version.

As for an article on Gambas, I think it is a good idea on doing it in common,
via the mailing-list or the wiki, so that everybody can give its opinion, and
I can fix mistakes ;-)

Best regards to everybody,

--
Benoit Minisini