[Gambas-user] Editing table view

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Aug 20 15:40:28 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 20 August 2003 05:19, Rizky Tahara Shita wrote:
> how do i edit the data in a tableview cells ??
> just like the tableview in gambas database manager, i can edit the data in
> that tableview...

read the source for gambas database manager?  Looks like Benoit wrote a class
called CTableViewEditor that he attaches to the TableView and handles all the
editing with it.  You could reuse it in your own project pretty easily (maybe
even with the USE command, though I don't know whether Benoit's class is
totally free of database stuff...)

Rob