[Gambas-user] Log

Rizky Tahara Shita rizky at ...225...
Wed Aug 20 10:43:04 CEST 2003

hi,

i wanna create a log list w/ gambas...
i create the list w/ the textarea object...
it is a simple log information.. actually it already can be used as a log
info..

here is the example...

i create a button and a textarea.. when i hit the button.. there is a
"something word" in textarea... and when i hit the button again... the
textarea will have 2 lines "something word"...

the problem is when it already scollup, i can not see the last log.. so i must
scroll down with my mouse... how do i do in gambas to make that textarea will
always show to the last log, so i do not need to click with my mouse to
scroll down ?